Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pictures, Account of Hunger Strike at Karachi Press Club




The Karachi press club hunger strike ended at 4.00 p.m on the 26th of December. The event was started at 10:00 p.m and included activists from civil organizations, like the Aurat foundation, Labour party leaders, Nasir Mansoor and Abdussalam , National Worker Party, APDM leader Yousaf Masti Khan, Dr. Azra and Wali from Roots, Uzma Noorani , Usman Baloch, HRCP Representatives Asad butt, Abdul Hai, Ejaz, Nadeem from PILAR, and social activists Afiya Zia, Sophia and Saleha. Many Trade Union leaders and Fisher folk representatives also visited and expressed sympathy with lawyers and media. The overall response from people was great and many felt it was an overall success.


In all its different forms and manifestations, the struggle continues.

5 comments:

Chhipa said...

very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!

Anonymous said...

I always learn something new from your post!Great article. I wish I could write so well.

CCTV karachi

security equipment said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

chhipa said...

When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this

topic and i have much to learn after reading your post.Lot's of greetings .

Website Designing

Unknown said...



Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.

Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation